XP Xtreme Hunter XTR-115RCWSA2XLEA: Unearth Deep Treasures
Experience the thrill of deep treasure hunting with the XP Xtreme Hunter XTR-115RCWSA2XLEA. This standalone unit is designed for those who seek the extraordinary, offering unparalleled performance in detecting large relics, utilities, and deep Civil War artillery shells. This is a complete unit and does NOT require a separate purchase of the XP Deus 2. However, you can expand it with the addition of regular search coils sold separately.
- XTR-115 Bundle: Includes the XTR115TX and XTR115RX FMF Coils, XTR-STEM S-Telescopic Stem, user manual, accessory kit, and XTR-CASE115.
- DEUS II Remote Control: Detach and update via USB for a seamless switch between XTREM HUNTER and DEUS II.
- WSA II-XL Wireless Headphones: Experience fast audio response with these wireless headphones, 10 times faster than any Bluetooth low latency headphones.
Why Choose the Xtreme Hunter XTR-115RCWSA2XLEA?
- Deep Seeking: Reach extreme depths of up to 5 meters (16 ft) with less ground noise than any other 2 box deep seeking detector.
- Multi-Frequency: The first fully wireless multi-frequency metal detector, offering fast and simultaneous frequencies.
- Long Battery Life: With lithium batteries, enjoy up to 10 hours on the field.
- Durable: Weather-proof, shockproof, and built to last with a 5-year warranty.
Ready to take your treasure hunting to the next level? Upgrade to the XP Xtreme Hunter XTR-115RCWSA2XLEA today and discover what lies beneath.
- Adjustable Autotune
- Audio Threshold
- Iron rejection (IAR)
- Audio Response
- Frequency Scan (EMI noise cancel): Auto/Manual – 14 channels
- Ground Balance: Auto or Manual
- Recording 4 seconds with a Play/Pause option
General tech (XTREM HUNTER accessory)
- Simultaneous Fast Multiple Frequency (FMF®)
- Non-Motion with adjustable Autotune
- Wireless headphone compatibility: WSAII XL (waterproof IP68) – WSAII (weather proof) – WS6 (weather proof)
- Battery type: Li-ion 18650 x1 – 11 Watts/hour – 45g
- Battery life : >10 hours
- Charging time : ~4 hours
- Charge cable: USB-C
- Length assembled: 1.20m (3.94ft)
- XP Case: included – rain and shock proof
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + remote): 2.9kg (6.4lb)
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + XP case): 5.8kg (12,8lb)
- XP Case size: 725 x 480 x 170 mm (28’ x 18,9’x 6,7’)
- XP Backpack 280 : Optional
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor – Batteries and connectors 2 years
- Patent: US 7940049 B2 – EP 1990658 B1 + patents pending