Includes 11″ FMF (Fast Multi-Frequency) Coil and Deus II WS6 Backphone/Control Device, as well as stem holder and audio adapter jack so that you work as light and fast as possible.
Today, XP is once more pushing the limits by creating, the first wireless, multi-frequency metal detector with unique features and performance. Once the coil, remote control, headphones and pinpointer are paired, they communicate with each other wirelessly and without latency using the XP patented radio protocol system. This means that the target signals generated by the search coil are quickly transmitted to the headphones without any delay, giving the DEUS II unparalleled speed and accuracy. The DEUS II performs extremely well in all terrain and conditions, both on land and at sea, thanks to FMF® (Fast Multi Frequency) technology.
Choose the Fast and simultaneous Multi Frequency programs or between 49 single frequencies from 4 to 45 kHz.
The above graphic Illustrates the sensitivity and the iron discrimination capability depending on frequency and the advantage of Fast Multi Frequency programs covering a large spectrum of targets. This is only a basic schematic which can vary depending the programs and real terrain conditions.
- FMF®: Fast and simultaneous Multi Frequency or 49 single frequencies from 4 to 45 kHz
- All terrain: high performance on land and on the beach
- 12 installed factory programs + 12 users
- Wide and precise discrimination range
- Multiple dynamic audio options: PWM, SQUARE, and more to come
- Audio Response, Iron volume, Multi Tones, Notch, Reactivity, Threshold with Audio frequency adjustable + many expert functions
- Ground Tracking or Grabbing
- Motion and non-motion modes (pinpoint)
- Frequency shift + automatic frequency scan option for EMI noise cancel
- Independent Audio Volume for RC, wireless headphones and bone conduction headphones
- Control the headphone volume levels via the remote
- Headphones auto power On and Off
- 4 Bands Equalizer configurable on each audio output
- Wireless digital radio link between the coil, the remote control, and the headphones (+ the optional wireless pinpointer MI-6)
- Ultra-light detector: start from 750gr
- Waterproof and shockproof remote control: Fully over molded with rubber, multipoint stainless steel connector for charge, updates, wired headphones BH-01 and FX03, backlighted graphic display, pocket sized (hip mount case provided)
- Waterproof coils available 22.5cm (9’’) – 28cm (11’’) and 34×28 cm (13×11’’) 2D – IP 68 compliant – 20m / 66ft
- 3 wireless headphone choices (WS6 / WSA II / WSA II-XL)
- WS6 Wireless backphones: rain proof, light and foldable (removable module), with its own menu and clear graphic screen to use as a master control
- Bone conduction headphones, IP68 compliant – waterproof up to 20m / 66ft (BH-01): OPTION
- USB software updates for RC, WS6, WSA II and WSA II-XL
- High performance lithium batteries (2 year warranty)
- Battery life: Remote Control up to 25H – Headphones up to 17H – Coil up to 20H depending on programs and frequencies (see instruction manual)
- Quickly charge all 3 units in 3 hours
- 5 Year warranty and designed to last
- Made in France