The Gold Magic 10M manual operation spiral gold recovery system works wet and dry. It can run up to 140 lbs of material in 60 minutes. It weighs only 4 lbs and is easy to carry with one hand.
- Recover all sizes of gold – from flour gold to nuggets.
- Prospect Dry
- Prospect Wet (Submerged in the water)
- Fine Gold Recovery from black sand
- Lightweight & portable (4 LBS)
- Manual Crank Operation.(No power supply needed )
- No need to carry a car battery with youThe 17-inch Gold Magic® pan is computer designed for maximum gold recovery. Gold starts to separate from other material and move into the removable center cup in 30 to 45 seconds.The pan is set at an approximate 45° angle. When prospecting wet, the water line needs to be set at the center of the pan. As the pan rotates, you shovel sand and gravel material into the pan at the 3 to 4 o’clock position of the pan.The larger, low density materials will be expelled from the pan while the heavier, smaller materials (black sand, gold, platinum, and gemstones) will be carried up the spiral riffle into the removable concentration cup.